SHEETS OF THE OLD CHARTER OF THE ASTRAKHAN YACHT CLUB
THE CHARTER ASTRAKHAN CLUB YACHTS
It is confirmed in edition of 1896 by meeting of Yachts - Club on May, 9th, 1993.
Article 1. General provisions.
The Astrakhan Yacht-club is voluntary homing public organisation and carries out the activity according to the Law of the Russian Federation "About public associations", the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the present Charter, and also to other current legislations of the Russian Federation.
The Astrakhan Yacht-club carries out the activity on a city territory of Astrakhan.
The Yacht-club carries out the activity on principles of voluntariness, publicity.
Article 2. The Club purposes.
The Astrakhan Yacht-club overall objectives of the activity puts:
Training to management rowing, sailing and motor boats,
Assistance to their construction,
The control over change of a waterway of the river of Volga and beach and establishment of the reasons of formation of shallows and rifts with instructions of means to elimination of their formation.
Meaning the marked purposes Club carries out following problems:
1) confirms races of courts,
2) arranges conversations in the subjects concerning swimming on courts,
3) writes out vessels or models, suitable to swimming, and contains a workshop for Club,
4) will organise school for training of young men to management of courts with the rights ???????? (helmsmen),
5) establishes a constant life-saving station on the river Volga for assistance to a rescue society on water.
Astrakhan Yachts Club | 2009
For use of materials
from a site the consent is necessary
Astrakhan Club Yachts
Manufacturing and support the resource Internet